Use Policy & Terms
These policies are made by Ginza World ("Company"). Agreement to use Company's services and products is made between Company and "Customer" as identified as user of Company's services and prodcuts.
I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS (TAC)
In order to maintain our system integrity and resources we expect our
customers to act responsibly. When you use any Company services, in any form, you automatically agree to the following Conditions.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services we provided when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used. In short:
- No adult or nude content (Pornography)
- No online gambling
- No Spam, No unsolicited e-mailing
- No Weapons (With the exception of collector knifes, archery equipment etc. If in doubt, contact us first)
- No Warez, cracks, copyright infringement
- No Server abuse -Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server, or customer of us is strictly prohibited.
- No Unauthorized use of other people's accounts or computers
- No IRC Chat Rooms - We do not allow clients to install their own chat rooms of any kind, without approving it with the Support Team.
- Background Running Programs - Prior approval required for any programs to run continually in the background. NO IRC chat will be approved, FlashChat and MyPHPChat are two chat apps that have been approved.
- No IRC - We do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
- Payment Policies - All accounts are set up on a pre-pay basis. All pricing is guaranteed for the term of pre-payment. We reserve the right to change prices at any time, unless other terms have been agreed upon. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer submits an official cancellation request form.
- Cancellation Policy - We reserve the right to cancel service at any time, and for any reason. Any violation of policies which results in extra costs will be billed to the customer (i.e. transfer, space etc.)
- Domain Registrations or Custom SSL Certificate Installations fees are not refundable at all.
- Lawful Purposes - We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Customers may only use our servers for lawful purpose. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation is prohibited.
- Indemnification - Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against us, our agents, our customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against liabilities arising out of;
Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by our Web hosting service and our employees. We reserve the right to revise the policies at any time.
All end-users, resellers and dedicated servers of ours must adhere
to the above policies.
Use of any mass email programs in conjunction with Company SMTP servers is strictly prohibited.
Use of any additional applications or executables on Company servers is strictly prohibited
Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
- any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise
distributed in connection with our servers;
- any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing
on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- copyright infringement and
- any defective products sold to customer from our servers.
II. BILLING POLICIES AND CYCLES
- We offer billing via credit card or debit card charge only.
- Our billing cycle begins on the day we setup your account, and is due on that day each month thereafter.
- All accounts not paid within 14 days after your due date will be suspended. Suspended accounts will not be allowed any access to their servers.
- Company attempts to automatically charge credit card on file for any past due invoice for current, suspended and cancelled accounts.
- Accounts suspended and reactivated must pay all past due and current amounts and are subject to a $50 reactivation fee
- Disc space billing is based on the average monthly disc space use.
- Accounts past due over 30 days will be permently deleted. You must sign up for a new service and pay the full fees.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee doesn't apply if you've been a customer in the past.
- To cancel your account you must contact us using our contact page. To ensure that you are not billed for another month of service, you must cancel your account before your billing cycle due date. All accounts requesting cancellation are terminated upon receipt of submission or as Company see fit. Cancellation requests submitted before the completion of a billing cycle will not receive a prorated refund.
- To receive money back under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Period you must be a new customer and have canceled your account less than 30 days of first signing up.
- You may cancel your account at any time for any reason.
- Company reserve the right to change the pricing of Company's services and products giving a 30 Days Notification
We currently accept payment, in US Dollars only, through the following sources: Visa, MasterCard, Amercian Express, Discover
You can contact our billing department as described on our contact us page.
Company collects basic client information to make your support experience the very best on the Internet. We respect your privacy, and we assure you that we will maintain and use this information responsibly.
Company gathers navigational information about where you go on our Web site. This information allows us to see which areas are most visited. This helps us improve the quality of visitors' online experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding your use of our Web site (such as the time of your last visit to a page on our site).
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Any information you provide to us when you establish or update an account, purchase credits online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information), is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. This information is used to enable Company to deliver services to you. To ensure compliance with federal law, Company does not maintain information provided by children under the age of 16.
We may disclose specific information about you if necessary as demanded by law
Company does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
to avoid reentering information upon every new visit to our site.
Questions/Changes in Policy:
Company believes in providing a safe and secure online experience for all of our clients. We provide stringent and effective security measures on our Web site.
It is our policy to never send private information, such as your credit card number, via e-mail. In fact, this is a practice we recommend you adopt in all of your Internet activities.
IV. ADULT MATERIAL POLICY
Due to different cultures, material that is appropriate in some countries may not be appropriate in others. For this reason and many others, we maintain a strict "No Adult Material Policy".
Company defines "Adult Material" as any of the following:
- Any photos or videos showing frontal nudity on either men or women.
- Any photos or videos showing any sexually explicit nudity.
- Any audio clips or text containing sexually explicit material.
- Any explicit adult toys such as vibrators, etc.
- Any child pornograhpy will immediatly be taken down and reported.
We also prohibit the following:
- Any sites with direct links to other sites containing such material.
- Any site engaged in the sale of sexually explicit items.
In addition we reserve the right to determine what might be considered "sexually explicit" or "sexually related". If your site contains material that you are unsure about, please let us know before placing the order.
As a customer, how would this policy benefit me?
Company customers enjoy the assurance that if the IP addressing ever gets mixed up, their domain name will never pull up an adult site. In addition, Company customers enjoy the consistently fast servers and clear network. Unlike other Web hosting facilities, we do not have our network congested with users downloading pornographic images.
V. Email Policies
Spam -- also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE).
Company has a zero tolerance spam policy. Company does not permit spam being sent using Company mail servers.
All email sent via Company servers must meet the following criteria:
- The recipient of your email has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with you.
- Marketing/Newsletter emails must provide a working link for users to unsubscribe.
- All requested to unsubscribe must be processed within 10 days.
- Email "from address" must contain the domain name of your Company store.
- Email subject lines must not contain misleading information.
Company actively monitors our mail servers for abuse. Any customer found to be using Company mail servers to send spam will be immediately cut-off from use of Company services.
- Use of any mass email programs in conjunction with Company SMTP servers is strictly prohibited.